for your buyers journey
Sales Enablement ensures sales staff align with the Inbound Sales tool and techniques to achieve the final goal of winning deals.
Sales enablement creates unique buyer experiences with well-trained sales executives.
A consultant’s work in sales enablement is to ensure inter-functional collaboration using sales performance management technologies and win deals with efficient workflows.
Sales enablement: GARTNER: It applies strategies and processes that allow your sales team to do their job in the best possible way.
In today’s scenario, the reality is that …
- Sales and Marketing teams waste 50% of their budget on attracting leads
- 66% of marketers cannot find relevant content to send to their sales tea
- 80% of the decision-making are taken before contacting the company and 3 out 4 potential customers quit before contacting your sales.
How do we start enabling sales for winning deals?
Design, Development and Distribution of relevant content
Ensure sales team has effective multimedia product presentations and visual walkthrough
Training to win deals and collaboration between marketing, pre-sales and sales.
Training each member of the sales organisation with content and value proposition.
1. Understanding customer expectations – Understand b2b buyer behaviour, buyer psychology or buyer buyology prepare content to enable sales
2. Analysis and Audit of marketing and sales processes – Go through job profile, skills profile, skills gap and matching with the required process to win deals
3. Strategy for market success – Is your strategy clear, target-oriented and reflected in performance?
4. Digitization of processes and tools – Do you have a content development system and publishing systems for digital sales enablement? Is it synced along with the customer journey and available digitally?
Connect with me today for a free assessment on sales enablement